Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom's Plans for CBS Stations here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The first things to change …
- Why the Entercom spin-off of WBZ spooks CBS employees …
- How disruptive will the first 3 months be …
- CBS AM stations – here’s a heads up …
- Music formats – big time changes ahead
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Cumulus End of the Year Surprise
The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
The CBS Merger in Trouble
The Fate of Walker & Milner At Cumulus
Townsquare's Rescue Plan
The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
Less Than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,785 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For about a quarter a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel