Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom's New Radio Network here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why David Field isn’t waiting on the DOJ to get into the radio network business.
- How does the cheapest radio group pull this thing off?
- Who may rep CBS Radio programming (news, features, etc.) after the merger – it’s no longer going to be Westwood One.
- Some stations are starting to get notified – here’s what they are being told.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom Makes a Brutal Hire
Westwood One Bombshell
Entercom’s Post-Merger Management Team
iHeart’s Secret Bankruptcy Plan
Sirius XM PLUS Pandora
Townsquare Charity Sham
CBS Radio RIFs – Round 3
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,713 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know my sources. What are you hearing? Report News confidentially in my Witness Protection Program here.
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell