How can a company this good be doing this poorly?
Its stock is officially less than two-buck chuck and local ad revenue continues to erode.
Begging the question what do investors know who voted with their money to take Entercom from $16 a share to a buck fifty after the CBS merger?
You see why David Field always changes the topic to podcasting?
But recent critical information shows the kind of urgency that Entercom is trying to cover up.
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy