How can a company this good be doing this poorly?
Its stock is officially less than two-buck chuck and local ad revenue continues to erode.
Begging the question what do investors know who voted with their money to take Entercom from $16 a share to a buck fifty after the CBS merger?
You see why David Field always changes the topic to podcasting?
But recent critical information shows the kind of urgency that Entercom is trying to cover up.
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers