How can a company this good be doing this poorly?
Its stock is officially less than two-buck chuck and local ad revenue continues to erode.
Begging the question what do investors know who voted with their money to take Entercom from $16 a share to a buck fifty after the CBS merger?
You see why David Field always changes the topic to podcasting?
But recent critical information shows the kind of urgency that Entercom is trying to cover up.
- Entercom is Pivoting Away from Radio
- The NAB is Helping to Pass Radio Performance Royalties
- 2 Groups to Downsize Their Physical Stations
- For Radio, There’s Townsquare Digital and There’s Not Exactly
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent