Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom’s CBS Synergies here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How CBS news shakeup is about to get bigger.
- How much of a pay cut is coming for surviving CBS employees.
- CBS sports franchises.
- The CBS format likely to get hurt the most from coming cutbacks.
- What CBS key exec left the building last Friday.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Cox – Seller or Buyer?
iHeart’s New Buyer
Beasley’s $250 Million Acquisition Fund
iHeart’s Threat To Buy More Stations
CBS Sales Rebellion At Entercom
First Cumulus Report Card After Bankruptcy
The Scripps Spinoffs
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,956 in our archive like these(scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media-- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Mediacontains noadvertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM
- Beasley’s $250 Million Acquisition Fund