Entercom is the first major company to actually try to reduce burdensome commercial stop sets – and for that they should be congratulated.
But will it actually work?
Read on before deciding to make changes before the 2-minute promise comes to your market – which it will.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- What is better than reducing your two long stop sets to 2 minutes, three times an hour. Yes, better.
- How to get advertisers to pay more for less instead of allowing them to bid down your spot rate by adding digital – this works, jump on it.
- The one mistake not to make under any circumstances when you decide to cut your commercial loads – and you’ll have to or else you don’t have a chance competing with pure plays.
- What type of advertising Millennials will actually listen to and even crave.
- The thing that is even more important than cutting commercial loads – you must do both to remain viable but don’t overlook this.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround