Entercom is the first major company to actually try to reduce burdensome commercial stop sets – and for that they should be congratulated.
But will it actually work?
Read on before deciding to make changes before the 2-minute promise comes to your market – which it will.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- What is better than reducing your two long stop sets to 2 minutes, three times an hour. Yes, better.
- How to get advertisers to pay more for less instead of allowing them to bid down your spot rate by adding digital – this works, jump on it.
- The one mistake not to make under any circumstances when you decide to cut your commercial loads – and you’ll have to or else you don’t have a chance competing with pure plays.
- What type of advertising Millennials will actually listen to and even crave.
- The thing that is even more important than cutting commercial loads – you must do both to remain viable but don’t overlook this.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom
- The Demise of the Morning Show
- Trade & Remnant Ads Blowing Up