Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyers here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Ok, who gets revenue monster WBZ-AM, Boston – this could be the biggest bombshell of all
- Which major group that is buying nothing these days may step up to trade with Entercom
- A TV owner is in the mix – here’s the rationale
- And a buyer with financial problems – that’s right, leverage issues – is said to be the perfect non-threatening buyer for one of Entercom’s spin-offs. What’s up with that?
- Here’s the rest of the “safe” buyers to keep an eye on
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Liar, Liar Cumulus on Fire
Cumulus Default Imminent
Entercom's Plans for CBS Stations
The Cumulus End of the Year Surprise
The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
The CBS Merger in Trouble
The Fate of Walker & Milner At Cumulus
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,789 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For about a quarter a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning