Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a new subscriber and begin with Entercom here.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Sale of iHeart Markets
The Elvis Duran Revenge RIFs
CBS Radio Cutbacks Begin
$99 for every article starting today for an entire year and full access to everything in our archive -- 3,662 stories like these (scroll through/latest first).
Join the thousands of members who subscribe to Inside Music Media to keep it real -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections
- The 80’s Infusion – Is Adding More 80’s Music Working Out
- Townsquare’s Demise – What It Means