- Details on the big time pay cuts Entercom will be cramming on employees.
- Here’s how it will work – sit down and stay away from sharp objects.
- And who is going to get clipped.
- It’s bad enough that Entercom doesn’t have a large representation of women in executive positions – here’s how they are going to handle their female compensation vs. well-paid women CBS managers.
- David Field has already botched talent pay negotiations so if you’re talent, this is how far your CEO is willing to go to negotiate a pay cut even if he damages ratings and his brand.
3,933 archived stories included.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus