Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom Purge of CBS Radio here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- It’s not their imagination - why CBS employees accuse Entercom of hating all things CBS – with proof to back it up.
- How CBS employees will be losing benefits under Entercom within the next year.
- Unrest – now there is discontent by former CBS execs with Weezie Kramer – where and why.
- The expected flushing of CBS executives.
- Why programming will be hit – harder!
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Mary Berner vs. Randy Michaels
Bain’s iHeart Rescue Plan
Alexa & Radio
Entercom Talent Fee Scam
Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,841 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts