If one thing best describes Entercom since its merger with CBS Radio, it is shrinkage.
David Field’s promised EBITDA to Wall Street was and is nowhere near $400 million.
It’s hard to deny that CBS Radio is a mere shadow of its former self.
An estimated $60 million in cutbacks with approximately $40 million is coming.
This is starting to feel like an episode of Seinfeld.
Except David Field just blinked.
Read the full article now.
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom