If one thing best describes Entercom since its merger with CBS Radio, it is shrinkage.
David Field’s promised EBITDA to Wall Street was and is nowhere near $400 million.
It’s hard to deny that CBS Radio is a mere shadow of its former self.
An estimated $60 million in cutbacks with approximately $40 million is coming.
This is starting to feel like an episode of Seinfeld.
Except David Field just blinked.
Read the full article now.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers