If one thing best describes Entercom since its merger with CBS Radio, it is shrinkage.
David Field’s promised EBITDA to Wall Street was and is nowhere near $400 million.
It’s hard to deny that CBS Radio is a mere shadow of its former self.
An estimated $60 million in cutbacks with approximately $40 million is coming.
This is starting to feel like an episode of Seinfeld.
Except David Field just blinked.
Read the full article now.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel