Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom Makes a Brutal Hire here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Be afraid, very afraid of a hire you may have missed by David Field for when the CBS merger happens.
- Why life at Entercom will become hell for management employees who have it pretty good now.
- The dossier on this new hire – see for yourself how miserable life could get at Entercom when he takes over.
- The new practices and policies that are coming –- consider this a heads up.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Westwood One Bombshell
Entercom’s Post-Merger Management Team
iHeart’s Secret Bankruptcy Plan
Sirius XM PLUS Pandora
Townsquare Charity Sham
CBS Radio RIFs – Round 3
iHeart Lender Revolt
And includes access to every article for the past year and 3,712 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they are willing to pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom News & Sports Downsizing
- Alpha Media's Selloff Plan
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy