Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom Local Sales Ploy here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How Entercom is playing dirty with local buyers
- Details of their new strategy to cut competitors off from getting any of the major ad buys
- How they use their lesser rated stations to get more of local buys
- BUT, what independent stations are doing to get around them – and it works
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Scripps Station Sell-off
2nd Bidder for Cumulus Takeover
The Cumulus Talent Dump
Entercom Purge of CBS Radio
Mary Berner vs. Randy Michaels
Bain’s iHeart Rescue Plan
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,847 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know
- The Sale of Westwood One