Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom Fears CBS Will Back Out of Merger here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why Entercom panicked and jumped the gun announcing three spin-offs that they reportedly virtually gave away.
- Why Entercom is selling to a buyer of last resort
- Why Entercom’s biggest obstacle is now not the DOJ
- Evidence that control of this merger is slipping away
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Mary Berner Losing the Goodwill of Cumulus Employees
CBS May Force Entercom to Sell More Stations
iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
The 2nd CBS/Entercom Pre-Nup
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,765 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs
- Cumulus Revenue Panic