Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom Fears CBS Will Back Out of Merger here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Why Entercom panicked and jumped the gun announcing three spin-offs that they reportedly virtually gave away.
- Why Entercom is selling to a buyer of last resort
- Why Entercom’s biggest obstacle is now not the DOJ
- Evidence that control of this merger is slipping away
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Mary Berner Losing the Goodwill of Cumulus Employees
CBS May Force Entercom to Sell More Stations
iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
The 2nd CBS/Entercom Pre-Nup
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,765 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom Regionalization Plan Feared
- Doomsday Plan Readied for Cumulus
- Katz Monopoly About to Get Bigger
- Cumulus Seeks Extensive Asset Sales STAT
- Liberty’s Next Move in the iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Memo Muzzles Sports Talent
- The Countdown to Live Events
- How Powerhouse WBEB Lost 60% Of Its Audience
- Entercom Eyes Benefits Cuts
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs