They may not be called “dislocations” but they look like it.
Of course, Field’s job is safe and his compensation goes up regularly even as the company’s stock goes down. It is worth only $4.27.
Before the coronavirus started messing with the stock market, Entercom was slipping down again apparently because of a different virus -- their fourth quarter revenue is apparently unimpressive and the market knows these things.
So Entercom will be implementing a strategy that will eliminate a lot of local talent under the cover of iHeart’s recent 1,000+ “dislocations”.
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media
- iHeart Targeting “Dislocation” Survivors
- Entercom Hiding Growing Debt