Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom Changes here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Which expensive CBS morning talent has already been renewed by Entercom and which morning icon may get the boot.
- What may get spun off that few are expecting.
- 2 new businesses that Entercom is likely to start or buy.
- What threat do sports competitors of Entercom/CBS not see.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
CBS Merger Cold Feet
The Cumulus Westwood One Problem
Misleading iHeart Financials
What's Delaying the Cumulus Bankruptcy
Sleepless at CBS Radio
Entercom Behind the Scenes
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,732 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Report news here.
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus
- 4 New Entercom Cutbacks