Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- What’s up with CBS & Entercom announcing more spinoff markets at this late date.
- What the Feds are not liking the merger.
- Is this merger in trouble?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround
EMF – The Death Star of Radio Groups
New Problems Threaten CBS/Entercom Merger
The Leaked Cumulus Email Mandating Huge Cuts
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,775 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike