Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Entercom Behind the Scenes here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Who at Entercom will feel the pressure next year?
- Their new morning show policy post-merger.
- What surprises are coming to LA.
- What are “skinny salaries”?
- Spinoffs that will shock.
- How many layoffs after the closing.
- What new businesses is Entercom looking to start.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Alarm at Alpha Media
The Cumulus Escape Plan
Restrictions on Lew Dickey’s Investment Deal
iHeart’s Countdown Clock
CBS Radio Memo Trashing Its Employees
iHeart’s Attempt to Avert Bankruptcy
CBS Deal Value Slipping
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,724 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Putin may have kicked 755 U.S. diplomats out of Russia but even Putin doesn’t know who is in my Witness Protection Program. Comrades report news here. No vodka.
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround