- Who will run daily operations?
- Is there a place for Scott Herman post merger?
- Will Entercom start its own rep firm?
- How will Entercom fight the rate cutting that is destroying iHeart and Cumulus?
- Programmatic buying – are they on board to cut sales costs and commissions?
- Programming plans revealed.
- Future expansion possibilities.
- Debt strategy to avoid becoming buried in red ink like iHeart and Cumulus.
- Their digital plans together.
- David Field’s job security (the Fields own less than 30% of the new entity).
Read the full article now.
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus
- 4 New Entercom Cutbacks