- Who will run daily operations?
- Is there a place for Scott Herman post merger?
- Will Entercom start its own rep firm?
- How will Entercom fight the rate cutting that is destroying iHeart and Cumulus?
- Programmatic buying – are they on board to cut sales costs and commissions?
- Programming plans revealed.
- Future expansion possibilities.
- Debt strategy to avoid becoming buried in red ink like iHeart and Cumulus.
- Their digital plans together.
- David Field’s job security (the Fields own less than 30% of the new entity).
Read the full article now.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts