Read the full article now
- Here’s the math – proof positive that Entercom is on its way to $4 a share – or less by year’s end.
- How much Entercom shareholders lost as of last week due to the CBS merger.
- The amount of value that has been destroyed in just 3 months of Entercom at the helm.
- The chance Entercom could find itself in a bankruptcy situation.
- Why previously bullish analysts are running for the exit now.
- EBITDA is down 50% in the first quarter alone, revenue off 7.5% – here’s where Entercom is with 6 weeks left in the second quarter.
Start a new subscription here