Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with EMF – The Death Star of Radio Groups here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How Entercom sold out the radio industry by spinning off 3 stations to religious broadcaster EMF
- The EMF game plan that threatens to destroy the radio industry
- The effect of the EMF sale on station pricing
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
New Problems Threaten CBS/Entercom Merger
The Leaked Cumulus Email Mandating Huge Cuts
iHeart’s Asset Sale
Lew Dickey’s Big Announcement
Entercom Fears CBS Will Back Out of Merger
Mary Berner Losing the Goodwill of Cumulus Employees
CBS May Force Entercom to Sell More Stations
iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,770 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom News & Sports Downsizing
- Alpha Media's Selloff Plan
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy