Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- What has now changed about how Cumulus handles employees who want to flea the bankrupt company
- The unfair advantage they are putting employees in.
- New delay tactics they’re using – from actual cases
- Surprise! The one radio group that has stopped its restrictive non-competes
- Even if you’re taking a job 1,000 miles away, Cumulus has a plan to stop you – here it is.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
Townsquare – Looking for a Buyer
New Warning About Entercom
Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
The Fight for Control of Cumulus
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,836 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy