Maynard, the operations manager of Hubbard Seattle, has lost his mind.
He left arguably the best radio group for one of the worst.
Maynard was lured away by none other than The Evil Empire.
What’s up with that?
Plenty it turns out.
Clear Channel really, really, really needed Maynard in their company of national radio formats.
But not for the reason you think.
What happened to Maynard is about to happen to you, too.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How desperate radio groups with plenty of investment bank money to waste have a new option trying to beat a pesky competitor.
- Why you should have eyes wide open before they Maynard you.
- The Hubbard insurance policy – another reason Clear Channel is wasting its money.
- Hubbard’s pre-emptive strike – you may want to follow Hubbard’s lead, not Clear Channels as I explain.
- The “Mystery Man” Hubbard has to stick it to Clear Channel.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
Share this story using Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn below.