Looks as if Clear Channel is just warming up.
My sources close to the situation say there are secret plans to consolidate operations and layoff many more people in the next 18 months.
Here’s what we know.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The deepest cuts ever are planned – a look at Phase 2.
- Bad news for so-called “regional markets”.
- The fate of the one remaining programming or ops manager left in many markets.
- Why 2014 will be a bad year for the careers of Clear Channel employees holding this endangered job.
- Horrors! Cutbacks in major markets previously considered unthinkable.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes