Looks as if Clear Channel is just warming up.
My sources close to the situation say there are secret plans to consolidate operations and layoff many more people in the next 18 months.
Here’s what we know.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The deepest cuts ever are planned – a look at Phase 2.
- Bad news for so-called “regional markets”.
- The fate of the one remaining programming or ops manager left in many markets.
- Why 2014 will be a bad year for the careers of Clear Channel employees holding this endangered job.
- Horrors! Cutbacks in major markets previously considered unthinkable.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)
- Bankruptcy Puts Cumulus in Play