Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The timetable for Dickey’s first acquisitions.
- What’s the surprise first purchase out of left field.
- The other acquisitions that Dickey’s New Modern Media is planning.
- The two radio groups being considered in addition to an expected run at Cumulus.
- The new management team, re-hires and employment opportunities.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers