This secret plan by The Evil Empire is so potentially debilitating that the cuts being considered are ill-advised even for them.
Yet, there are secret plans to upend the total radio station in ways previously considered unthinkable.
If you’ve been considering subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The two heretofore virtually untouched job categories that are suddenly fair game for elimination at Clear Channel.
- The huge corporate savings that are expected from saved salaries and termination of benefits.
- The secret plans revealed for the first time while the happy talk trade press provides cover.
- Identifying the soon-to-be outsourced jobs.
- What’s worse – as you’ll see – if they get away with this, guess what’s next?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- SiriusXM's Pandora Strategy
- Entercom Without Marci
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem