This secret plan by The Evil Empire is so potentially debilitating that the cuts being considered are ill-advised even for them.
Yet, there are secret plans to upend the total radio station in ways previously considered unthinkable.
If you’ve been considering subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The two heretofore virtually untouched job categories that are suddenly fair game for elimination at Clear Channel.
- The huge corporate savings that are expected from saved salaries and termination of benefits.
- The secret plans revealed for the first time while the happy talk trade press provides cover.
- Identifying the soon-to-be outsourced jobs.
- What’s worse – as you’ll see – if they get away with this, guess what’s next?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Entercom is Pivoting Away from Radio
- The NAB is Helping to Pass Radio Performance Royalties
- 2 Groups to Downsize Their Physical Stations
- For Radio, There’s Townsquare Digital and There’s Not Exactly
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent