Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Cumulus Unhinged here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How new 1st quarter pacing figures could blow up the Cumulus bankruptcy
- Only 8 out of 90 markets are pacing up – here’s the list. And no, the market managers are not getting a bonus.
- Why vendors are now refusing to do business with Cumulus causing major disruption.
- With revenue down, the cutbacks are already beginning – the latest.
- Why major revenue producers are defecting and where.
- The competitor looking to take advantage of the Cumulus bankruptcy by targeting and poaching their best salespeople. Here’s who to contact.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
Townsquare – Looking for a Buyer
New Warning About Entercom
Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
The Fight for Control of Cumulus
Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,835 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora