This is the start of the real selloff not the New York, LA and Atlanta station giveaways previously.
Financial problems continue to plague Cumulus.
Market managers are complaining about being strapped by cost-cutting.
Now we learn that the post-bankruptcy Cumulus owners consisting largely of lenders who took a haircut are done with a declining radio industry.
They want their money at all costs and employees are about to feel their urgency.
- The One Untouchable Radio Expense
- Nielsen To Retaliate Against Non-Subscribers
- Owners Giving Up on AM Radio
- New Developments in Liberty’s iHeart Takeover
- Heads Up for Entercom’s Next Bombshell
- Cumulus Caught Running Up Expenses
- End of the Year Cutbacks at iHeart
- A Third Townsquare Auction?
- Trouble With iHeart Live Events
- Entercom Targeting Sales Reductions