Cumulus is in no position to be writing checks to acquire the stations they badly need to generate more revenue in major markets.
But they can still swap and, as you’ll see, the possibilities affect a lot of people.
- Two dazzling markets that Cumulus is eying.
- The seller who holds the key to swapping.
- How many markets would be involved.
- And, the breathtaking assets that Cumulus would have to give up to make this proposition work.
- The buyer who reportedly could be willing to swap with Cumulus on the eve of bankruptcy.
- What Cumulus could give up.
Access this story now.
No advertising. No corporate money or favors. Beholden only to subscribers who value straight talk over happy talk so much that they are willing to pay for it.
- Entercom’s Salary Dump Begins
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy