It turns out someone at Cumulus was not watching the store when they were negotiating major sports rights contracts.
And, it couldn’t happen at a worse time.
In this case, the mistakes were many.
The terms were one-sided.
What about Entercom which is as quiet as a church mouse right now – did they get screwed, too?
- iHeart Using BLM to Cut Jobs
- Radio Will Come Back, Advertisers Not So Much
- Will Entercom Ever Pull the Trigger on FM All-News?
- Liberty Media’s iHeart Talent Dump
- Entercom Salary Restoration Funded by More Firings
- Entercom To Fire All Live Talent
- Entercom’s Cost Cuts Beginning to Backfire
- Bombshell: iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus Furloughs Permanent
- Radio Faces 6 Bankruptcies
- New Outbreak of Furloughs