It turns out someone at Cumulus was not watching the store when they were negotiating major sports rights contracts.
And, it couldn’t happen at a worse time.
In this case, the mistakes were many.
The terms were one-sided.
What about Entercom which is as quiet as a church mouse right now – did they get screwed, too?
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy