It turns out someone at Cumulus was not watching the store when they were negotiating major sports rights contracts.
And, it couldn’t happen at a worse time.
In this case, the mistakes were many.
The terms were one-sided.
What about Entercom which is as quiet as a church mouse right now – did they get screwed, too?
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers