They sold some of the most iconic major market stations for pennies on the dollar to raise needed cash.
Sold off or are selling real estate.
Reconsidering whether to sell its towers – and that’s a real mess.
Filed for bankruptcy but still have too much debt to operate.
Now with revenue declining, something has to give.
The real numbers shed light on their troubles and isolate the few remaining options Cumulus has left.
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers