An entirely new way to run the company.
A different approach to handling employees.
A warning that as Berner begins to sweat, sudden and unusual actions will be taken to preserve her job.
Unthinkable changes just a year ago are now back on the table.
And there’s Mike McVay.
Read the full article now.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers
- The Deloitte Radio Study