In Italy it is now illegal to fire a worker during the current crisis.
But in radio, the virus is a convenient excuse for “dislocations” and “excellence centers” to balance underperforming stations.
Now it appears Cumulus is blinking.
Mary Berner working behind the scenes is freaking out some market managers who know how she operates.
Reports from inside that contradict her rosy outlook including changing policies on new hires and warnings to top management that significant personnel changes are coming.
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers