Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How a competitor caught Mary Berner authorizing huge rate discounts on the very day she called out the radio industry at CRS for dropping rates.
- New Cumulus rate discounts that are so low they sent a shock wave to competitors.
- The competitor that directly asked Mary Berner to stop cutting ad rates.
- And, you won’t believe Berner’s response.
- Details of the biggest Cumulus ad giveaway on it’s number one station.
- What corporate is telling market managers they must now accept for ad deals leaving competitors helpless.
- A big related issue between program directors and Mike McVay.
- The low ball Cumulus ad package, rates, times – all the details.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
Cumulus Orders More Trade
The iHeart Breakup
Cumulus Management Consolidation
Alpha – Dead Man Walking
iHeart & Cumulus – Big Plans After Bankruptcy
Radio Groups Likely To Sell Or Buy
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,855 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers