- The corporate memo that left market managers in disbelief – printed here.
- Why push for trade when sales are needed? – here’s the answer.
- Startling revelation about Cumulus first quarter pacing.
- What Cumulus is not telling bankruptcy court about how it does business.
- Deep troubles at Westwood One that threaten NFL & NCAA rights.
Read the full article now.
Report Newstips confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of previous stories here
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers