This affects thousands of radio employees.
And it will redraw the radio dial.
All the pieces are now in place.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Why Lew Dickey personally recruited a key figure Cumulus needs to disrupt the radio industry as we presently know it.
- How Dickey plans to get around ownership limits when Cumulus buys CBS Radio – sorry CBS employees, Uncle Lew wants you.
- The unorthodox way Cumulus will handle the “necessary” spinoffs of CBS stations.
- Two ominous signs – one from Cumulus, one from CBS that is undeniable proof that a wedding is in their future.
- Why some say Cumulus is no longer going to be a radio company.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale
- Cumulus Blows Up Detroit