This affects thousands of radio employees.
And it will redraw the radio dial.
All the pieces are now in place.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Why Lew Dickey personally recruited a key figure Cumulus needs to disrupt the radio industry as we presently know it.
- How Dickey plans to get around ownership limits when Cumulus buys CBS Radio – sorry CBS employees, Uncle Lew wants you.
- The unorthodox way Cumulus will handle the “necessary” spinoffs of CBS stations.
- Two ominous signs – one from Cumulus, one from CBS that is undeniable proof that a wedding is in their future.
- Why some say Cumulus is no longer going to be a radio company.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was made possible by information from several sources close to the situation. When you report news, you are automatically in my Witness Protection Program, which has never revealed a source.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy