Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Cumulus, iHeart Bankruptcies Linked here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How Emmis is their problem – I know, I was surprised, too.
- Why aren’t these depleted large radio groups rushing to bankruptcy court.
- Why neither iHeart nor Cumulus want to go first.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart's First Spin-offs
The Entercom Deal Unhinged
iHeart Under New Management
The Cumulus Turnaround
The Toxic Workplace at Beasley
CBS Programming Crumbling
iHeart Bankruptcy Decision Near
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,742 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Cumulus' Emergence From Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret 2nd Traffic Business
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided