Cumulus is back in financial hot water.
Real operating cash flow numbers have been revealed.
The local revenue and trade numbers without adjustments.
They’ve had to trade more and report it as cash revenue – here is that number.
Their recent firing of hundreds of traffic directors is juxtaposition against real expense figures that they legally have to disclose.
How is podcasting working out?
And what is Cumulus becoming more dependent on.
- Concern About Entercom’s Future
- Townsquare Digital Revenue Exposed
- Cox Radio Takeover Layoffs
- iHeart Efficiency Experts
- Field Revises Entercom Cutbacks
- The Coming Cumulus Bankruptcy #2
- Entercom Hacking Exposes Competitors, Advertisers
- The Entercom Hacking Coverup
- Entercom Hacked, Personal Info Breached
- Nervousness At iHeart