Cumulus is back in financial hot water.
Real operating cash flow numbers have been revealed.
The local revenue and trade numbers without adjustments.
They’ve had to trade more and report it as cash revenue – here is that number.
Their recent firing of hundreds of traffic directors is juxtaposition against real expense figures that they legally have to disclose.
How is podcasting working out?
And what is Cumulus becoming more dependent on.
- The New Formats Young Audiences Crave
- The Berner Board Battle at Cumulus
- Phase 3 Entercom Cutbacks
- Entercom’s Big Little Lies
- The Fate of the Big 3 Record Labels
- The Cumulus Debt-Reduction Plan
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom