Read the full article now
- Why Cumulus is willing to shoot its billing in the foot to save a salary.
- How the manager who exceeded Mary Berner’s expectations with the number one billing in the market wound up “re-tirefired”.
- Who the cheap frontrunner replacement reportedly being considered is and why employees derogatorily refer to him as “pee pants” reportedly because he’s so nervous.
- “Panic at the Frisco” – More intrigue in the Bay Area.
- How Berner intends to implement the Entercom (Bain) school of management.
Start a new subscription here
- Entercom’s 74% Drop, Changes Coming
- iHeart Panics Over Culture, Chief People Officer
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead