Read the full article now
- Why Cumulus is willing to shoot its billing in the foot to save a salary.
- How the manager who exceeded Mary Berner’s expectations with the number one billing in the market wound up “re-tirefired”.
- Who the cheap frontrunner replacement reportedly being considered is and why employees derogatorily refer to him as “pee pants” reportedly because he’s so nervous.
- “Panic at the Frisco” – More intrigue in the Bay Area.
- How Berner intends to implement the Entercom (Bain) school of management.
Start a new subscription here