New York is almost gone – one more FM is in the process of being sold.
Atlanta and LA have been eviscerated along with other Cumulus stations that are able to be sold for whatever the market can bring which in these cases amounts to deep discounts.
The biggest dilemma for Mary Berner and her new board of directors who were forced to take over ownership when Cumulus couldn’t make their debt payments is whether to stay or whether to go.
A bellwether market for Cumulus is San Francisco where things are happening so fast that the company may be forced into emergency mode soon.
- Townsquare Has Attracted an Interesting Bidder
- Toxic Workplace, CBS Managers War on Entercom
- Budget Panic at Cumulus, the John Kaufman Effect
- Entercom’s Amped Up Cutback Plans
- Cumulus Revenue Shortfall, Sellers Exposed
- Investors Turning, Fear Fake Radio
- Entercom Management Purge, Glorified Sales Managers
- The Growing Threat of SiriusXM
- The Coming AM-FM Music Tax
- Entercom’s Voice Tracking Expansion Plans