Read the full article now
- Mary Berner says Cumulus will emerge from bankruptcy at the end of May – what does she know that everyone else doesn’t.
- Their unsecured creditors must sign off but they have been resistant – here’s the surprising thing they did just a few days ago to complicate matters more.
- Cumulus is offering these resistant bondholders double what iHeart is offering their unsecured creditors – why aren’t they biting and what specifically do they want.
- How two reported takeover bids are affecting an end to this bankruptcy.
- Cumulus employees want to know what’s going to happen to them when bankruptcy finally ends – here are the two most likely outcomes
Start a new subscription here