Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The reasons financial people expect Cumulus to file for a second bankruptcy along with what will trigger it.
- The affect another bankruptcy will have on the fragile station group and Westwood One.
- The true financial condition of Cumulus by experts – not speculation or corporate hype we’ve been hearing.
- The list of costs that should be going down after emerging from bankruptcy that are actually going up.
- Why Cumulus is suddenly losing key people at the worst time possible.
- The prognosis for Westwood One.
- iHeart Playing the Long Game on Selling Out
- Audacy & Cumulus Joining Forces
- Dropping Like Flies at Audacy Midwest
- Rough Times Ahead for Stations Using Ratings
- Cumulus Escalates Management by Fear
- Race to the Bottom on Ad Rates
- DIY Streaming DJs Threaten Radio
- Owners Rethinking the Viability of Conservative Talk
- Cox Employees Leaving for Audacy
- iHeart Accelerates Merging Clusters