Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The reasons financial people expect Cumulus to file for a second bankruptcy along with what will trigger it.
- The affect another bankruptcy will have on the fragile station group and Westwood One.
- The true financial condition of Cumulus by experts – not speculation or corporate hype we’ve been hearing.
- The list of costs that should be going down after emerging from bankruptcy that are actually going up.
- Why Cumulus is suddenly losing key people at the worst time possible.
- The prognosis for Westwood One.
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom