Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The return of hardball tactics worse than the Dickey days
- How Cumulus regional VPs are humiliating top revenue producers – two new stories they don’t want employees to know
- Why their hopes for getting around Mike McVay’s programming interference are now all but gone
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart -- Low on Operation Cash Flow
Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
Cumulus Cutting Employees Pay
The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround
EMF – The Death Star of Radio Groups
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,777 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)