Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin withCox – Seller or Buyer? here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The Cox radio markets that could be available – 4, possibly 5.
- Which group will pay big multiples to get Cox stations.
- The markets where Cox could also be a buyer.
- Cox’s new strategy of “convergence” explained.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
iHeart’s New Buyer
Beasley’s $250 Million Acquisition Fund
iHeart’s Threat To Buy More Stations
CBS Sales Rebellion At Entercom
First Cumulus Report Card After Bankruptcy
The Scripps Spinoffs
The Entercom Exodus
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,955 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media-- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains noadvertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM
- Beasley’s $250 Million Acquisition Fund