Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW subscriber and begin with Cox Layoff Rumblings here.
And read these full articles …
Payback is a Bitch at iHeart
Beasley Set to Strike Again
Has CBS Found the Secret to Knocking Off Jerry Lee’s MoreFM?
5,000 Ad Study: 68% of Local Spots Are a Waste of Money
Cumulus Changing Its Management Style
iHeart Cutting Rates, Rewarding Agencies to Hurt Competitors
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,524 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first)
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news here.
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change
- Listeners Check Their Phones Every 6 Minutes