Read the full article now.
- The car radio is still very much available in today’s autos – so why is radio losing car time to mobile content.
- Streaming music playlists are cutting into on-air listening – how does radio fight thousands of playlists some with as many as 8 million listeners a day?
- Consumers keep paying for satellite radio in record numbers but few Millennials will pay for it – where does this leave free radio.
- AM is being taken out of cars – what are the ramifications for thousands of AM stations that are increasingly excluded from the connected car.
- Radio is losing share to popular in-home smart speakers – how to gain it back.
Start a monthly or annual subscription here.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel