The real reasons why Clear Channel – a company that fired 3% of its workforce just 7 weeks ago – is so hell bent to make employees take their online survey.
The one that has almost no one complying to date.
The one that Clear Channel executives are getting pushy about now.
Why did Bob Pittman and John Hogan all of a sudden take a “nice” pill?
You’re about to find out.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How Clear Channel honchos are now starting to bully employees into taking the survey.
- What’s the giveaway – the one big mistake Clear Channel appears to be making that makes employees think their comments will be tracked.
- Two ways the information could be used against unsuspecting employees if they make the mistake of answering the questions.
- How taking the survey could help the company decide who stays and who goes in the next round of RIFs (reductions in force).
- When the RIFs will startup again – they are becoming more urgent and you’ll want to know the earlier date that is being discussed.
If you would like to see why Clear Channel so badly wants their employees to take their online survey, click “read more” below.
Thanks for making my fourth annual Media Solutions Lab the best ever. 98% of those who attended said in an exit “report card” that it met or exceeded their expectations. This teaching seminar is never recorded so plan on attending next year.
Report Newstips under my witness protection program here.
Fix Subscription Issues here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell