Clear Channel has been methodically setting the stage for some (more than one) massive layoffs this year.
That’s why they forced employees to take the online survey about work conditions a few months back.
And that’s why they just a few days ago, put the second piece in place to allow them a wider range of firing possibilities for the next round.
I’ve gone over the document thanks to a number of newstipsers (and newly installed members in my witness protection program).
Here’s some of the stuff to look out for.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- Awful new spying rules that gives the Eye in the Sky the ability to track employees’ every move – and fire them at will.
- Why a previously little known new rule that gives employees who want to report wrongdoing is a Trojan Horse that may see the end their career if they try it.
- What happens from now on if a Clear Channel employee takes a second job?
- Why their new rules on ethical selling only apply to employees and not corporate dealmakers who can get special waivers to get around them.
- Plus, which new corporate “gotchas” should Clear Channel employees be aware of.
- What about the timing of these new trumped up rules – why now?
Click “read more” below for the answers.
Spring for a subscription to unlock the content here.
You’re in my Witness Protection Program when you report news here.
Talk to me privately here.
Visit my motivational blog here.
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown