They’re not stopping.
It’s called Bob Pittman’s revenge.
He was forced to postpone the layoffs of four people per market for a month and most of those firings have been completed.
Yet even more layoffs are happening in real time – and hardly anyone is noticing.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The markets where four or more layoffs have just occurred.
- A major market that is going to get whacked with 6 firings according to sources on the ground.
- The first real indication of where the money saved from salaries is starting to be used.
- New plans for iHeartRadio assimilation into the radio division, which will allow even more layoffs.
- And the question on everyone’s mind! Is this the start of a constant workforce reduction between now and the end of the year.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)