I have seen Bob Pittman’s new secret email and it scares the hell out of me.
I thought you’d like to see what he and his cohorts are cooking up – in their own words.
I guess $21 billion in debt makes you a desperate man who fires off secret emails to trusted advisors with evil plans to inflict more pain on the company’s loyal employees.
It’s scary enough that someone who is radio’s own Edward Snowden leaked it.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- A first-hand look into Pittman’s “innovation-execution” plans – the words chosen to describe what lies ahead for Clear Channel.
- Details on the major “plan of attack” in 2014.
- When this “attack” (their word) is likely to occur – not a guess, their timetable.
- How Pittman plans to publicly spin Clear Channel’s growing $21 billion debt. Yes, they have a plan cooked up to turn $21 billion in debt into a plus. These candid emails were never meant to be seen.
- In their own words -- Direct corporate email quotes from Pittman and his aides that give a fascinating look into what is ahead for Clear Channel employees.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
This article was assisted by sources who are kept anonymous in my Witness Protection Program. Thank you for trusting me with this information and for helping to provide a deep look into Bob Pittman’s eyes. If you have news or access to information that you would like to contribute about any topic or any company, click Confidential NewsTip Hotline.
Talk to me privately here.
3 months until my Philly conference that focuses on the two most important issues in radio – how to do great radio where competitors are a blight to your efforts and how to do digital initiatives successfully as a separate but simultaneous stream of revenue. See the 7 critical things we will cover here.
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up