Something is up between CBS Radio and Randy Michaels.
As if the radio industry couldn’t get crazier, wait until you hear what is going down.
The Odd Couple is in the house.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The reason the two have become best buds lately.
- Randy Michaels’ offer that CBS can’t refuse – or can they?
- Why the urgency?
- All the little details on what Michaels and Moonves are cooking up together.
- And what curious radio people want to know! Does the Michaels/CBS connection in some way have anything to do with the rumored sale of CBS Radio to Cumulus?
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations
- Audacy On a Spending Spree
- iHeart Suckers 43 Air Personalities